Join me as we go down the Political Rabbit Hole.

I'm an Average American Citizen just like you, I see all of this political craziness that is going on in Washington, and throughout the United States, and I keep asking why politicians aren't coming up with ways to fix what's wrong with our country the more that I look into these problems the more that I find that there are common-sense approaches to solving our country's problems, but there are no politicians in power that are willing to solve these problems because they're too scared of not getting re-elected to their positions. We need actual representatives that are working for the people of the United State, and I hope by breaking down news stories and explaining what I feel needs to be done to fix our country will in some way help the position that our country is in. We must come together and work to fix our country, and not tear it apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Political Divide in the United States

Re-imagining Education for a Post-Covid Society